Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CHRISTMAS CARDS...almost here!!

I know with this miserably HOT weather it seems crazy to be thinking about Christmas! But, session dates are booking fast! I'll have card samples up VERY soon - I have one more set to finish up. So, check back to see what's new.

Call now to book a session for your Christmas cards - all sessions wanting Christmas Cards or prints for Christmas gifts must take place BEFORE Dec. 1st. I am planning 2 dates for mid Nov. - one for outside family and one for studio with Santa. These will be mini sessions with about 8 proofs to view - details coming soon. These mini sessions will book quickly and will be available to previous clients first.

stay out of heat!! t

No comments:

Tracey Ivy Photography News

Welcome to our blog! I am excited to have a place to share what's going on at Tracey Ivy Photography! Visit often to see recent sessions, current specials, and upcoming events.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lifestyle photography - turning images of you into art on your walls. Located in Orleans Square - 18321 West Lake Houston Pkw #300, Humble, TX 77346