Wednesday, November 26, 2008

STUDIO OPENING!!




Well, the studio should be open SOON!!  I am so ready, that I will be opening with camera and lights and the rest will come :)  Located in Orleans Square - 18321 West Lake Houston Pkw #305

 

IMPORTANT DATES!!  Friday Dec 5th - Orleans Square is hosting a Family Holiday Evening.   Please come and bring the kids - Santa will be around!  Don't forget to drop in the studio for a peek.


SANTA - he called, and will be visiting Tracey Ivy Photography on Saturday Dec. 6th!   I will  start booking sessions this Friday - the day after Thanksgiving.  Many clients have asked, so don't wait - limited sessions available!  Please call to book your session - no email appointment times...sorry!  832.233.0999   Mini sessions : $25  Sessions will be 10-15 minutes.   Drawing for a FREE 11x14 canvas gallery wrap of your favorite image!
Here are a few from 08 Santa - with all going on with the studio, I haven't planned the actual set, but I have some great ideas and it'll be better than ever!

GIFT CERTIFICATES!  Yes, I have gift certificates!!  20%off sale November 28 ONLY!  I'm not open yet, so give me a call!  832.233.0999


No comments:

Tracey Ivy Photography News

Welcome to our blog! I am excited to have a place to share what's going on at Tracey Ivy Photography! Visit often to see recent sessions, current specials, and upcoming events.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lifestyle photography - turning images of you into art on your walls. Located in Orleans Square - 18321 West Lake Houston Pkw #300, Humble, TX 77346