Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sarah







"Daddy to be" came in right before Christmas and purchased the Belly & Baby package for his wife, Sarah.  She called me the morning after Christmas to book the belly session - I'm thinking he did pretty good with that gift ;)
They are expecting Baby BOY early February.  SO, just incase he decided to come early, I met them at the studio for the belly session before I left town for New Years.
Thanks for being patient on the proofs!!  See you guys soon and can't wait to meet the baby!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracey,
I came with Matt when he purchased Sarah's gift. What a wonderful pictures. I can't wait to see all of the proofs.
Cindy
(Matt's mom)

Tracey Ivy Photography News

Welcome to our blog! I am excited to have a place to share what's going on at Tracey Ivy Photography! Visit often to see recent sessions, current specials, and upcoming events.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lifestyle photography - turning images of you into art on your walls. Located in Orleans Square - 18321 West Lake Houston Pkw #300, Humble, TX 77346