Thursday, January 8, 2009

YES! I am here!!

Has it really been a month since I last posted??!!  This past month has been a whirl wind!  I am in the NEW STUDIO!!  I am working on getting it all together - I'll be ordering prints for the walls in the next  week or so :)  I'll also be updating the WEBSITE this month - featuring 2008 clients and adding 2009 clients as you guys come in!
Check back for details on the grand opening :)  Or stop by and see me before then - I am here from 9am-3pm unless I am shooting on location.  So, if you're coming this direction just to see me, be sure to call and make sure I'm in!  All sessions are BY APPOINTMENT and YES I am still doing location session - I LOVE them!!

COMING UP - Valentine's sessions!  Check backl for details soon!  

the studio address
18321 West Lake Houston Pkwy #305, Humble, TX 77346

I am located in Orleans Square - West Lake Houston & Aerobic


No comments:

Tracey Ivy Photography News

Welcome to our blog! I am excited to have a place to share what's going on at Tracey Ivy Photography! Visit often to see recent sessions, current specials, and upcoming events.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lifestyle photography - turning images of you into art on your walls. Located in Orleans Square - 18321 West Lake Houston Pkw #300, Humble, TX 77346